Download the "New Patient" Forms from this website, complete and bring them with you for your first appointment.
Please arrive to our office 5 to 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time so that we can update your chart with your information. For this first appointment you will need to bring a Government or State Issued valid photo ID such as a Driver's License, your current insurance card(s), all prescription bottles, and your co-pay.
Depending on your condition or concerns, your initial visit with us could take up to 30 minutes. After examining the records and information that have been supplied to us, we will conduct a thorough examination,and will develope a detailed treatment plan. We encourage you to ask questions, and we will be glad to address any concerns you may have.
Why choose Middletown Cardiovascular Associates for your diagnostic testing needs?
Cost savings to the Patient and the Patient’s Insurance
State of the art Diagnostic Equipment
- Including 3D ultrasound imaging capability
- All diagnostic staff are Board Certified
- All diagnostic staff have 10+ years experience
- Board certified cardiologist reads all diagnostic testing results
- Nuclear Stress Testing Lab is accredited by the National Accreditation body ICANL
- Echocardiography Lab is accredited by the National Accreditation body ICAEL
- Vascular Lab is accredited by the National Accreditation body ICAVL
- Diagnostic testing is offered 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Stat readings are available upon request
- Additional cardiology consultation is available upon request
- Highest standard of care with patient comfort and satisfaction a top priority